ICSDN offers content on topics on students, career advice, leadership, global issues, training, environment and sustainable development in Nigeria and the world at large.
ICSDN works collaboratively with various business concerns, civil society groups, governmental organisations and communities to assist them in actualising best practice in sustainable development.
Public Presentation of the Second Edition of the Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes (2nd Ed.)
Public Presentation of the First Edition of the Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes
External News Links
The International Centre for Sustainable Development, Nigeria, published the world class book entitled “Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes.”
- The book chronicled the author well over 26 years’ involvement in training and management of Non-Militant, Restive and Ex-Militant Youths and Persons.
- In the second edition (unveiled in July, 2019), themes associated with the Reintegration of Civilian JTF Members, De-Radicalized Nigerian Repentant Ex-Boko-Haram Operatives, IDPs and Nigerian Refugees to enable them lead self-reliant, and productive livelihoods were equally introduced.
The second edition equally brought to bear a “Sambisa Joint Development Territory (SJDT)” framework to make the Sambisa Forest a security fort and an economic powerhouse for Nigeria.
Latest News on SDGs and Africa
- Thursday’s Daily Brief: Harrowing terrorist survivors’ stories, children first in Mediterranean rescues, Yemen and Switzerland updates, new SDG Advocates speak out August 15, 2019
- Gender equality, education and the environment at the forefront of new SDG Advocate campaigns August 14, 2019
- World food security increasingly at risk due to 'unprecedented' climate change impact, new UN report warns August 8, 2019
- FROM THE FIELD: Turning waste into a business in the slums of Yaoundé, Cameroon July 31, 2019
- New President of top UN economic and social body to push for development financing, fundamental freedoms ‘for all’ July 25, 2019
- Terrorism survivors: ‘I lived in fear that I would be killed’ August 17, 2019
- Displaced by DR Congo violence, survivors’ testimonies highlight brutality of armed militia August 16, 2019
- Terrorism survivors: Forced to farm, fish, fight, ‘they slaughtered three of my friends’ August 15, 2019
- Terrorism survivors: ‘The terrorists killed many people in front of us’ August 14, 2019
- UN warns of spike in grave violations against children in Mali as ‘the new normal’ August 13, 2019
If you wish to have make publication with the International Centre for Sustainable Development, Nigeria (ICSDN), kindly send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org